Your adventure through Tyria isn’t complete without slaughtering beasts and creatures. World bosses are specially difficult and massive and would require a large group of players to defeat. They are encountered through group events. Defeat of these beasts promises to be profitable as they drop valuable loot that may be sold for guild wars 2 gold. So get your best armor and weapons ready, when you buy guild wars 2 gold, as we talk about one particular world boss: Tequatl the Sunless. Read on below for more details.
Tequatl the Sunless: A Background for Guild Wars 2 Gold Hunters
Tequatl the Sunless is a mighty dragon-like beast that looks as if it has risen from the dead and hasn’t seen the sun in decades. It resembles a decaying dragon, what we would think a dragon would look like as undead or a zombie. His name, Tequatl, means “the one in darkness” in the language of the hylek. It has long plagued the Splintered Coast of Sparkfly Fen, opposed by the Vigil, the sylvari of Caer Brier, the asura of the United Arcanist Lab, the quaggans of Brooloonu, and the local hylek tribes. The hylek tribes and Vigil were only ever able to push Tequatl back, forcing it to retreat into the bottom of Sparkfly. Since then it has been terrorizing the civilians residing in these parts for some time, and it seems to be getting worse. He may be encountered in the group event, Defeat Tequatl the Sunless.
Tequatl the Sunless: Skills and Abilities for Guild Wars 2 Gold Hunters
- Poison Pool summons multiple areas of effect fields that pulse every 1 second over 6 seconds, dealing damage and slows enemies by 50%; stacks duration. Enemies are crippled for 10 seconds with each pulse.
- Undead Breath Breathes toxic air directly in front of him dealing damage that lasts for 5 seconds
- Shockwave Tequatl stomps angrily with both its front feet, creating a ripple effect. Each wave deals damage 3 times and Launches o.
- Dragon Barrage is a frontal area of effect damaging skill that launches slow moving projectiles toward randomly selected targets and inflicts a knock back.
- Watery Grave summons multiple whirlpools that inflicts area of effect fields that last for up to 3 seconds. These whirlpools pull in players beneath the ground into an underwater area. While submerged underwater, players are inflicted with Watery Grave which takes damage over time until they eventually swim up to patches of light that lead to the surface to escape.
- Dragon’s Step is an extremely high-damage point-blank area of effect that occurs where Tequatl’s feet are. This skill is particularly lethal when it occurs during the transition from phase 1 to phase 2.
- Tail Swipe is a deadly tail action by Tequatl that inflicts damage in a cone area effect behind Tequatl. This only occurs when it stomps, uses Undead Breath, or summons Fingers.